Located in a quiet and well established neighbourhood in Port Perry – Close to everything, the Historic Downtownand and Revitalized Waterfront are only a 10 minute walk away. All levels of schools are also within a 10 minute walk (Elementary, Catholic and Secondary Schools). You can check out the school locations on the google map link below
This home is located on just over a 1/3 of an acre (very private yard) there is more than an enough room for your pool, hot tub and even plenty of areas for the kids to play. There are so many ways to effectively use all of the space in this home. There are 5 separate levels in this back split style home. 4 + 1 bedrooms – laundry is on the main level – Family Room has direct access to the backyard and has Newer Gas Fireplace. The partially finished basement area would make a great Hobby Room, Workshop, Childrens Area, Games Room or Home Theatre (also known as a “Man Cave”)
- A Large and Gracious fFyer welcomes you and your guests into your home.
- Formal Dinning Room is fantastic for entertaining family and friends and the Living Room overlooks the porch and front yard.
- Large Eat In Kitchen has an impressive view overlooking the pool area and the back yard.
Check out the virtual Tour link below and the Feature sheet then make plans to visit our Open House on Saturday or Sunday from 2 -4 pm on both days
- Hardwood Floors (Living Room, Dining Room Foyer)
- Porcelain Tile (Eat In Kitchen)
- 2 Car Garage
- Direct Garage Access to the house
- Parking for up to 4 Cars
- Large Pie Shaped Lot – one of the largest lots in the neighbourhood
- Newer Windows Throughout the home
- 5 Piece Main Washroom
- 4 Piece Ensuite
- Large Eat in Kitchen
- Front Porch
- 2 Decks – 1 at the pool area and 1 off the family room
- Wonderful Gardens in the back yard
- Newer Pool Liner
- New Pool Heater
- Garden Shed
- Central Air Conditioning
- Central Vac