Durham Region Experiences Healthy Sales Growth
- DRAR* – reported 870 sales in September, up 6% when compared to 815 sales in August.
- The number of active listings remains virtually unchanged from last month.
- September brought 1,624 new listings to the market place.
- 54% Sales to Listing Ratio indicates a balanced market.
- The average selling price of a home in Durham Region remained consistent at $316,938 to September at $317,634.
- The above numbers are also comparable with the Year-to-Date average sales price of $317,265.
- The price of a home in Durham Region appears to be stabilizing.
Statistics have been gathered from the Durham Region Association of Realtors website. For more detailed information and statistics please log onto http://www.durhamrealestate.org
* DRAR is the Durham Region Association of Realtors
If you are looking into the opportunity of Purchasing a Home in the Durham Region please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (905) 728-1600.
This message is not intended to solict any client curently under contract