Port Perry will be filled with the sweet smell of BBQ Sauce and all Long Weekend.
Head Up or Down to Port Perry this weekend and join the Ribbers, Rotarians and about 15,000 other folks this weekend in Downtown Port Perry and visit Port Perry’s first annual Rib Fest
Friday, July 29, 2016 (4-11 pm); Saturday, July 30, 2016 (noon-11 pm); Sunday, July 31, 2016 (noon-11 pm)
Palmer Park, Port Perry Waterfront, Lake Scugog
- Event is over 3 days (rain or shine) and includes award winning Ribbers, other food vendors, plus fully licensed open and tented area
- Free admission (with a request for donations to Rotary fundraising)
- Outdoor stage and premium sound system for musical performances, including headliner acts each evening
- Area for family enjoyment (south entrance), including carnival rides and open picnic area
- 15-20,000 patrons are expected to go through the gates over 3 days
- Port Perry Waterfront is a popular tourist area
Want to get a head start on being a sponsor of the event?
For Sponsorship details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Big Event is being put on by the Rotary Club of Port Perry.