Today is the day we launch a beautiful and historical home onto the Market. This truly is a very rare opportunity to own a unique home that was once home to the local Doctor.
3482 Church Street has the original tower, 4 Bedrooms + 3 Bathroms And a 1,000 square foot addition on the back of the home with the original exposed Brick wall in the Kitchen and Future Masterbedroom above.
This home must really been seen to be appreciated for all of the original charm and beautiful tasteful renovations.
- New Septic Installed 2016
- Basement has been Underpinned
- New 1,000 square foot addition
- Large Detached Shed Garage
- Municipal Water
- A total of 3,000 square feet of living space
For additional information on this truly wonderful property please contact me:
SCOTT ROY sales representative
RE/MAX JAZZ Inc Brokerage, 21 Drew Street, Oshawa, Ont
(905) 728-1600 office or (905) 435-7355 Direct