Welcome to 110 Ottawa Street, Located 5 minutes from Historic Downtown Port Perry.
Everything has been done here and there is so much to see. 110 Ottawa Street is a stunning home located in the heart of Historic Port Perry, often referred to as the gateway to cottage country. This is a lifestyle home filled with design excellence, thoughtful details and top of the line finishes.
This wonderful home has everything you could want in a home including a location that will allow you to walk to most amenities in town. There are 3 Bedrooms + 4 Bathrooms and one of those bathrooms has been created “Just for Her”. It has an upscale Spa like setting with heated marble floors, double vessel sinks, make up vanity, corner Jacuzzi tub, Marble Counters, Chandelier and Crown Molding.
The elegant finishes don’t end there. The Master bedroom is equally stunning with your own en-suite Dressing Room with custom made closet hangers, drawers and centre island.
Entertaining with family and Friends is an event as well in the stunning and massive kitchen that was completely renovated in 2005. The size and amenities within this gourmet kitchen will accommodate everyone and every dish. No Detail overlooked here with Built in Stainless Steel Appliances, Custom Over the Range Hood, Marble Back-splash, Hardwood Floors, Silestone Countertops, Designer Faucet, Central Vac kick-plate. This gorgeous kitchen overlooks the huge addition which is where you will find warm and welcoming Family Room and Dining Area making it an ideal setting for entertaining family and friends. The smaller details have been addressed as well with a reverse Osmosis Drinking / Water Tap and an Under Sink mounted garburator.
The Oasis like backyard has a beautiful Kidney shaped in-ground pool with safety cover and rubberized decking for a stylish customized look, soft on the feet and safe for the children. A privacy hedge surrounds the entire yard provides seclusion from neighbouring properties.
Additional Features and Highlights of 110 Ottawa Street, Port Perry
- Driveway can accommodate 3 – 4 cars
- Driveway is both paved and interlocked
- Custom garage on south side of house (built specifically for motorcycle storage)
- Inground sprinkler system
- 13 x 12 Automatic Awning
- Flood lights and Lamp posts in back yard
- Heated Inground pool
- New Liner 2016
- New Pump 2016
- Safety Rubber decking around pool
- Winter safety cover
- New Roof with 50 Year Shingle
- Shingles and decking replaced
- Eave troughs with leaf guard installed
- Storage shed
- 10 foot Cedar Privacy Hedge around entire back yard
- Professional Landscaping in front and Back Yards
- ADT Monitored Security System
- Hardwood flooring
- Polished limestone flooring
- Crown Molding
- Main Floor Laundry
- Direct Garage Access to Both Garages
- Newly Renovated Kitchen in 2005
- 420 Square Foot Family Room Addition with Dining Room and Open to Kitchen
- Direct access from Family room to Backyard and Inground heated Pool
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Custom Built “For Her” Spa Bathroom
- 4 Total Bathrooms
- Finished Basement
- Central Vac
- Custom Made Drapes and window coverings worth over $30,000 at the time of installation
- Finished and Renovated
- Living Room area has an Egress Safety Window
- Custom Built Shelving to Disguise location of Water Meter and Hydro Panel
- 1 – 2-piece bathroom
- Furnace has a healthy living filtration system installed with UV Light for Air Quality