- Basement has plenty of storage and direct access to the 2 car garage
- Natural Gas Available in this home
- Updated Kitchen has an Eat-in area and Walk Out To Huge Backyard With spectacular Southern view
- Direct Garage Access from Kitchen
- Updated Bathroom on Main Level
- Parking for at least 8 cars
- All Appliances are Included
- Direct Access to OFSC Snowmobile trails across the street (Trail E108)
What a fantastic Home!!!
Listed at $469,333
This is a superb Country Home in a very Unique Setting – Located 15 minutes east of Port Perry, Ontario on Scugog Island just 2 minutes west of the Scugog Island Marina. This home has been carved out of a small stand mixed hardwood forest. The almost 2.5 acres is an ideal setting for those looking for some privacy yet still be relatively close to the amenities of Port Perry.
This custom Built home boasts 3 Over-sized bedrooms and 3 washrooms (one of which is a large master en-suite). The Kitchen has a large in eat area with a walk out to the backyard. Custom Cherry-wood cupboards are simple in design and have a warm rich colour. The Open Concept Living room room is gorgeous, it is adorned with huge windows and a wood burning fireplace. The Hardwood staircase is another stunning feature that leads to the second floor and the 2 large bedrooms and huge master with en-suite . The Unique Cathedral style window gives the second floor a warm and welcoming felling.
Basement is partially finished.
You don’t have to be an outdoor enthusiast to appreciate the huge unspoiled back yard – it has been sculpted out of the forest with plenty of very mature trees and enough space to create you own private Oasis or Retreat with pool, hot tub and deck all waiting for your imagination and creativity.
This home is simply outstanding!!
To book your own Private viewing of this home please contact me directly at